Booklet Program [Rachel]Regular price $2.34 Save $-2.34
Great for SMALL to MEDIUM size wedding parties.
Size 4.25 x 5.5 Double Sided, Scored and Folded
Printing Method: Digital printing on our premium ivory or white 120lb stock or Colored Stock of choice, see below.
STOCK COLORS & ORDER FREE SAMPLES
- 50% deposit due to begin unlimited proofs and be introduced to your Designer.
You will select colors with your Designer after deposit is placed.
- Your Designer will send you a content form to fill out and help you with wording etiquette.
- Expect proofs in 1-2 days of content received.
- Final quantity due at time of approval.
- TURN AROUND TIME 3-7 BUSINESS DAYS
- Balance due before order ships
FAQ's | Terms and Conditions
It's the most wonderful time of your life and your invitations are a BIG DEAL!
Your invitations will be the introduction to your wedding and we want you to look back at your invitation experience and say “WOW, that was so fun and stress free."
Whether you pick a semi-custom design from one of our collections, or have us create something custom, or simply just need us to print, you will always get to talk and work with a human (aka designer) and receive UNLIMITED PROOFS. We will walk you through each stage and we can PROMISE it will be fun and stress FREE! Ask us your questions or see below!
- COLLECTIONS: No Minimum
- CUSTOM ORDERS & PRINT SHOP: Minimum of 30.
TURN AROUND TIMES:
- PRINT SHOP: 3-7 business days. [Same day printing is available upon request and availability].
- COLLECTIONS: 5-7 business days. Added Upgrades: 10-14 business days.
- Rush Fees of $150 is available. We cannot guarantee this on every order so please email email@example.com to confirm your order is applicable to rush.We cannot accommodate all rush orders during specific months and busy seasons, but we will certainly try.
- YES, the collection you want CAN BE in your colors. Your Designer will show you all the possibilities! We have so many that you do not need to select before you order BUT you can order FREE SWATCHES prior.
- Our ink colors match the matte stocks of our envelopes, liners, and pocket folders. To order samples or swatch books click here.
- PROOFS: Colors on screen vary from monitor to monitor and may vary from actual printed pieces and also shift with the various paper used.
- We do not suggest mixing printing methods as there could be color variation between the methods. Discuss this with your Designer.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required to begin semi-custom and custom projects. Print Shop orders pay in full at time of order.
- You will be assigned a Designer to work with start to finish. She will send you content forms to fill out, provide unlimited proofs, and support start to finish.
- You will be emailed a PDF proof to review, sign and approve within 1-2 business days of receiving your order. Custom art may take more time.
- Quantities can change prior to approval. Once approval is received quantities cannot change.
- Proof approval is required to proceed to production.You must sign and date each page of your proofs. Please review your proofs carefully - Simply Personal is not responsible for any errors that are approved.
- Orders go into production immediately after signed approval is received. Changes cannot be made after this time. If quantities do change after, a new order must be placed and treated separately.
- Final Balance is due before order ships.
GUEST ADDRESSING, ESCORT and PLACE CARDS, RESPONSE CARD DATA, and SEATING CHARTS:
Perfection is very important to us. Please follow these instructions to eliminate errors and reprints:
- Please submit only ONE envelope addressing excel file to Simply Personal using our template. It is imperative that your list is in our format. Content will be printed as appears in excel file, including missing information, abbreviations, or superfluous punctuation.
- Helpful hints are on the top of the excel file.
- Customers will receive ONE proof with their name and address to approve.
- Customers will receive ONE proof with ONE name for escort cards and place cards.
- Envelope Addressing will be billed based on the actual number of envelopes printed. If you ordered 200 Envelopes but only need 180 printed your final balance will reflect this. This applies to the printing only, not the actual envelopes. You will receive 200 envelopes, 180 addressed and 20 blank including return address if you selected that option.
We do not share or sell your information to any third party and all information gathered is held in strict confidentiality.
Simply Personal shall not be liable for delays in performance caused by act of God, fire or other casualty, accident, strike, shortage of labor or materials, customs, governmental action or other cause beyond Simply Personal’s reasonable control.
- All orders are shipped via UPS
- UPS does not deliver to P.O Boxes.
- Please note that we are closed on holidays and during weekends. There will be no UPS shipment on non-business days.
- We do not offer Saturday delivery.
- UPS does not require a signature upon delivery and will leave your package at the safest location at your address.
- Please see section below for International Shipping.
CANCELS or RETURNS:
- All sales are final. We give unlimited proofs to ensure satisfaction. If you wish to change collection design there is $15 fee to change and provide new proofs.
- Due to the nature of our product, we cannot accept returns on printed items. We make every effort to ensure that each product is proofed, re-proofed and packed perfectly, so that no damages are incurred during printing and/or shipment. We will correct, at no cost, any mistakes caused by our own error.
- We will accept return of envelopes or colored stocks within 14 days of purchase. This does not apply to any item that receives printing/personalization.
- All replacements will be shipped the same method as the original order.
- All custom orders, pocket folders, liners, printed items are final sale, not exchangeable or returnable
We are obsessed with making you look good.
We are devoted to our work.
We are committed to teamwork and excellence.
We strive to stay ahead of you, provide peace of mind, and exceptional customer service.
It's not about what we do (even though we do killer stuff), it's really about how we do it.