- CLIENT: SANTA'S CLUB
- Listen to clients objectives and create solutions that meet end goals.
- Create initial design
- Create investment folders
- Create collateral pieces that support brand (hospital letters, Santa letters to thank them, add logo to shipping label)
- Create initial design
- Print investment folders for marketing efforts in red foil. Folders included samples of below end result.
- Double sided card printed on white metallic stock with red roil for border and logo.Text and back were flat printed.
- Die Cut corners to create a ‘ticket’ shape
- Outer Envelope had silver foil logo in top left corner
- Red Metallic Envelopes
- Metallic Silver 'SC' sticker to seal envelope
- Recipient address printed on red metallic matching label in ticket shape. Names printed in white ink. Assembled to red metallic envelopes.
Custom Solutions & Strategy
- Create Custom Process for best practices to create work flow to accommodate 47 consecutive days of printing and fulfillment.
- Build and Maintain Database, create various layouts for multiple length of names for on-demand printing
- Daily: download list, create kid report, parent report, mailing report to generate correct labels and prepare for mailing
- Daily List Review, correct errors in states, add zero for New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Fix any names or addresses with extra spaces and remove any kid pronunciations intended for Santa (not us).
- Managed Logistics, Inventory, and Supplies
- Quality Control
- Teamwork attitude
- Extension of their team
- Data Analysis
- Support Santa's Club Customer Service with tracking information as needed
- Prepare list of initiatives to further grow next year
- 47 Days of consecutive mail outs (6 days a week)
- Blind Shipping
- Same Day turn-around
- Shift mid project to accommodate demands, (had to pivot two times in 8 weeks)
- Mailed with Santa's stamp via USPS
- After 3 weeks, we pivoted to add a parent envelope, if the parent had 2+ kids they were mailed together. Outer envelope was address for parent but inside cards were addressed to kids, quality control was VERY important. So, we printed the kids names on the bottom left of parent envelope to guarantee and help with quality control.
- After thanksgiving we shifted to Priority Mail for everyone, implementing stamps.com software with tracking. Small labels were created with parent name in red and kids in red to best manage quality control. Labels were placed on Shipping Label, adhered to priority mail envelope, and the kid Santa envelopes were then added to appropriate mailer.
We are obsessed with making you look good.
We are devoted to our work.
We are committed to teamwork and excellence.
We strive to stay ahead of you, provide peace of mind, and exceptional customer service.
It's not about what we do (even though we do killer stuff), it's really about how we do it.